Estate planning is the process of appointing persons who will have authority to act as your agent in the event that you are incapable and how your property will be distributed after death. Proper estate planning with legal counsel is essential to ensuring your wishes are fulfilled and your loved ones are not faced with hard decisions in a time of loss.
For a complete estate planning package, our firm advises all clients to complete a Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney, and a Directive to Physicians.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – ESTATE PLANNING
● Initial Consultation to discuss your wishes.
● Review of your property ownership and analysis of Texas succession law
● Creation of estate planning documents in accordance to Texas law for validity
● Review and full explanation of each provision of your estate planning documents
● Notary services and the availability of witnesses for execution